Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that towards the end of last year, did not watch every single one but more than 10. Not that great to be honest.

Hitchcock is an excellent case in point where studying the writings of critics about his work will enhance your appreciation of him hugely. In a lot of ways he's pretty unlikeable, but there's no question that he was a master of cinema.

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-vertigo-1958
 
What are some of the good "USA **** YEAH" propaganda movies like Captain Phillips (Dat Navy warship :love:), Green Zone and Zero Dark Thirty?
 
Lone survivor wasn't bad at all.
Not sure how much of the story was real but man those guys went through hell.
 
What are some of the good "USA **** YEAH" propaganda movies like Captain Phillips (Dat Navy warship :love:), Green Zone and Zero Dark Thirty?

Also...

The Kingdom
We Were Soldiers (like **** THE VIETCONG 9/10 **** YEAH)
 
What are some of the good "USA **** YEAH" propaganda movies like Captain Phillips (Dat Navy warship :love:), Green Zone and Zero Dark Thirty?

Team America World Police... Fsck Yeah! The Ultimate IMO!!

[video=youtube;DOEIruwzf54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DOEIruwzf54[/video]
 
Thanks guys :D Bless you all :cry:

Team America World Police... Fsck Yeah! The Ultimate IMO!!

[video=youtube;DOEIruwzf54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DOEIruwzf54[/video]

Hahaha! I must watch this now! Thanks.
 
Just watched Escape plan with Stallone and Schwarzenegger and it was surprisingly good. One of the better movies I've seen in a long time!

I'd give it a good 9/10!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X