Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a fan of Stallone's and Arnold's movies for most of my life as well.. I think in the recent years, it's been a bit more difficult to take them seriously. Every time I hear them speak, I'm reminded of the countless comedians who have done impressions of them.

Cool, i really enjoyed the movie, best one this year for me so far.These guys are legends!Its also Stallones 21st movie to earn over $100m.Scored 6.9 on IMDB so i wasnt far off.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1211956/
 
The Deathly Hallows double (notably the conclusion) was an immense disappointment, IMO.

Oh :(

I've decided to wait for a decent copy of Her and if it was going to be shown at the cinema I'd gladly pay to see it. That, The Wind Rises, and Inside Llewyn Davis are pretty much all I'm excited to see right now.
 
None of their movies were ever to be taken seriously.

I reckon Terminator 2 is a great movie and I'm no Arnie fan.

It might be an action movie but the the story and acting is very good.
 
Last edited:
I agree.
Calling them legends is a bit of a stretch.

Hey, when I'm feeling a little down and need a pick me up I don't reach for The Bridges of Madison County, I reach for the legendary Terminator 2! And you can add True Lies to that list as well.
 
The original Rocky is a fantastic movie. So was Rocky 2, and so were the first 2 Terminators, Predator, Rambo, Rambo: First Blood, True Lies, Running Man, Total Recall, and maybe even a few others. There's no reason to be snooty about Stallone or Schwarzenegger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X