Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as it gets - 8/10 really enjoyed the movie!! Loved the little dog :D :D
 
I started watching gravit - yfi one on torrents - sound was crap and pissed me off. *** movie won't bother to watch again.
 
I started watching gravit - yfi one on torrents - sound was crap and pissed me off. *** movie won't bother to watch again.

Really stupid way to judge a movie. You downloaded a crap copy, what do you expect
 
Knights of Badassdom

~/10

I think Peter Dinklage is actually into LARP... going to give it 1 point then.

1/10
 
Robocop: 6/10. The movie was kind of boring. The whole movie was kinda about how he was made, in a lab and stuff, and a little bit of action. Was quite disappointed. Loved Samuel L Jacksons character :D

Vampire Academy: 6/10 Before the comments start flowing in... I am a girl and we do have the urge to watch a girly movie now and again. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
 
Robocop 8/10

I went in with low expectations and ready to hate on it, but walked out absolutely loving it. I honestly thought it was gonna be totally whack, but it really surprised me. I guess it was the fact that Jose Padhila didn't try and remake Verhoeven's original, which remains one of my all time favorite films. It was a nice fresh perspective, and an all round good time at the movies. In all honesty, the original and this cannot be compared because the two films are completely different in tone and story. My only gripe would be the lack of a proper villain. Other than that, it was really good.
 
Robocop 8/10

This. ^^^

Loved how Robo had to come to terms with his new identity and his wife who has deal with it. Murphy lost his body but not his humanity.They could've expanded a bit on this.

Action scenes were too rushed and and felt like a video game.

The cast was great especially Jackson (his final rant was hilarious) and Oldman.

"We need a machine that thinks its Murphy" among other gems.

Solid effort.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X