Walking with Dinosaurs - 6/10. Cute story, very educational for kids that is into this kinda thing with descriptions of the dinosaurs etc.
Why kids? I enjoyed it!
#KidAtHeart.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Walking with Dinosaurs - 6/10. Cute story, very educational for kids that is into this kinda thing with descriptions of the dinosaurs etc.
Three college friends hit the biggest party of the year, where a mysterious phenomenon disrupts the night, quickly descending into a chaos that challenges their friendships -- and whether they can stay alive.
Watched 10 minutes of anchorman 2 then I put it off. How could they mess up that movie like that? Very disappointing. Was looking forward to it! 0/10
Watched 10 minutes of anchorman 2 then I put it off. How could they mess up that movie like that? Very disappointing. Was looking forward to it! 0/10
Really? You had expectations? Anchorman 2? To build on the solid foundation of the first one?
Just kidding, but watch the last 15 minutes... Plenty of cameo appearances by other comedians & actors. They key is to have no expectations.
the original anchorman was really funny. maybe I should give it another go.
Why?
The only redeeming thing in that movie was the conversation he has with his kid.
The Count of Monte Cristo
7/10 - It really is a movie that follows the recipe but for some reason you do not care. I found the characters do evolve a bit which is more than I can say for 99% of movies with any substantial action in it![]()
Which version did you watch?
This is the one you wan't to watch http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167565/ 400mins of bliss