Moving from Crystalweb to Openweb

The OP has to be trolling us....
/waits for I hate OW follow up thread
 
Wow, such strong feelings towards OW, I will take the advices and stick to CW! :P
Naa not trolling, just wanted to see if OW can save me some bucks.

Thx for all the advices peeps!
 
*coughs*

Looks like my work here is done...
 
Yeah I would say that Afrihost has THE best control panel of ALL ISP's by far. It is such a joy to use it actually.

I agree, but recently Vox gave a new CP as their old one gave me cancer each time I had to use it. But Vox's Android app is still meh - then again it was released like 2 months ago.
 
Ja OpenWeb are a bunch of naaiers my bru. Avoid like the plague ekse!
 
Wow, such strong feelings towards OW, I will take the advices and stick to CW! :P
Naa not trolling, just wanted to see if OW can save me some bucks.

Thx for all the advices peeps!

Openweb is a definite no no.
That being said, you have more options than CW.
 
I'm on their 50Gig capped account. Purely due to the price (R185 p/m) and I haven't had any issues.
I always get my full line speed (4mb line)
Downloads are fast, streaming is good, online gaming is also good.
I haven't seen any throttling or such as yet.

is that right? 50GB's for R185?
 
Hey guy,

I am current on a 100gb capped account with crystalweb, for R279 pm, a couple of days back, I see openweb now offers similar package for R198 pm (actually the openweb offer is better as it is uncapped during 00:00 - 06:00).

I have been hearing mixed opinions about Openweb, does anyone here use openweb capped products and what are your experience with them?

Thanks!

6 posts in 5,5 years.....

Yup definitely a Keoma clone

If not, then read what everyone has said about openweb on MyBB, if you still want to go to them then you need your head examined... seriously
 
Jesus, talk about taking things to the extreme...

If you wanna move from CW, that's cool, but for the love of all that is holy DON'T go to OW.

Try Vox, maybe even AH.
 
Hey guy,

I am current on a 100gb capped account with crystalweb, for R279 pm, a couple of days back, I see openweb now offers similar package for R198 pm (actually the openweb offer is better as it is uncapped during 00:00 - 06:00).

I have been hearing mixed opinions about Openweb, does anyone here use openweb capped products and what are your experience with them?

Thanks!

Son please read this first.

 
wow i see axxess now also offers 100gb cap with unlimited data between 00:00-06:00 for R189, is a price war coming?
Anyone uses axxess capped account here?
I hope CW will also follow suit and lower the price, then I dont need to move! :P
 
OP is a OW plant. Just needed a nice headline to promote the turd company.

Could've titled it " Moving ISPs" or something.
 
wow i see axxess now also offers 100gb cap with unlimited data between 00:00-06:00 for R189, is a price war coming?
Anyone uses axxess capped account here?
I hope CW will also follow suit and lower the price, then I dont need to move! :P

I use their capped account and I wouldn't move even if they didn't have uncapped at night. I have use Afrihost, Vox, Webafrica, Amobia and Axxess. Axxess has been the only company that has given me 95-100 % of what my line is capable of all the time.

Even though Afrihost owns Axxess, Axxess is on a different level to them.

I haven't tried CW and only heard good things, they will probably be my next stop but Axxess is going to have to do some serious wrong to get me to change.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X