MTN Black Friday Discussions

Cos19

I don’t know if anyone has received an actual contract after signing up and whether it’s mentioned there. I haven’t got one.
The contract i got emailed doesn't state anything about datashare but the package is called my mtnchoice 400. And all mtnchoice contracts qualify for datashare.

airborne

Honorary Master
I don’t know if anyone has received an actual contract after signing up and whether it’s mentioned there. I haven’t got one.
The contract i got emailed doesn't state anything about datashare but the package is called my mtnchoice 400. And all mtnchoice contracts qualify for datashare.
I also got mine emailed, which never happened the 2 previous upgrades.

airborne

Honorary Master
It’s really frustrating. I think everybody should email Jacqui O’Sullivan
Email address?

And please make a template email to send, just paste it in your reply. Then we can all copy it and just need to customise it with our name/contract number before sending.

That'll get things moving nicely.

FlashSA

Executive Member
It’s really frustrating. I think everybody should email Jacqui O’Sullivan
Only when I used this exact threat to the store consultant after 3 weeks of no progress with my failed upgrade, did she suddenly spring into action.

Fortunately all sorted and I'm glad I didn't have to bug Jacqui.

Leisure Larry

Only when I used this exact threat to the store consultant after 3 weeks of no progress with my failed upgrade, did she suddenly spring into action.

Fortunately all sorted and I'm glad I didn't have to bug Jacqui.
I'm still stuck here with a failed upgrade after numerous attempts over this past week.
My plan for tomorrow is to cancel that upgraded number @ retentions because I am not prepared to spend another week waiting for it to just work all of a sudden. And I refuse to pay for something that looks like it's working on your side but simply isn't on mine.
Cancellation will be subject to renewal of a new number on the very same BF retention deal.

FlashSA

Executive Member
I'm still stuck here with a failed upgrade after numerous attempts over this past week.
My plan for tomorrow is to cancel that upgraded number @ retentions because I am not prepared to spend another week waiting for it to just work all of a sudden. And I refuse to pay for something that looks like it's working on your side but simply isn't on mine.
Cancellation will be subject to renewal of a new number on the very same BF retention deal.
MTN have had major billing and upgrade issues this year which have remained largely unreported by myBB

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
anyone manage to escalate the data share issue

@abzob is the resident who has contacts with all mtn employees

Hansa123

anyone manage to escalate the data share issue

@abzob is the resident who has contacts with all mtn employees
Called call centre this morning - Service "champion" told me MTN Choice 400gb does not have data share options included. Told her I was told it was possible which is the only reason I took the contract out in the first place. She suggested I speak to retentions - Still holding for them for the past 40 mins already.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Called call centre this morning - Service "champion" told me MTN Choice 400gb does not have data share options included. Told her I was told it was possible which is the only reason I took the contract out in the first place. She suggested I speak to retentions - Still holding for them for the past 40 mins already.

thanks i also emailed the guy who did my contracts

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
@ sand man ..(i cant find your tag) who was that lady on your tweet who got the ball rolling for billing

she must sort out data share

Zedwhy123

Logged with customer care on Saturday and recieved a reference number. I was asked to allow 3-5 working days for resolution.

I received a call this morning from the guy that I upgraded my contract with. He said they know that lots of people are having an issue with data share and it should be resolved by this afternoon.
He did say that he will call me back later once it’s resolved

Hansa123

Finally spoke to lady in retentions, she confirmed, 400gb should be shareable. Said they have received tons of the same query and will come back to me later today.