MTN Transfer of subscriber question

nathank

Hi,

I have a question regarding the transfer of a subscriber to a new account. Here are the details:

• We have a MTN SP account with 2 cell phone subscribers
  • I want to transfer one of the numbers from the account to a new account

The question is, how do I go about doing this?

Then, an unrelated question: Do you think itemised billing is necessary? It seems like alot of money to pay for something that is not exactly needed (unless you think MTN has overbilled you...)

isie

Honorary Master
Hi,

I have a question regarding the transfer of a subscriber to a new account. Here are the details:

• We have a MTN SP account with 2 cell phone subscribers
  • I want to transfer one of the numbers from the account to a new account

The question is, how do I go about doing this?

Then, an unrelated question: Do you think itemised billing is necessary? It seems like alot of money to pay for something that is not exactly needed (unless you think MTN has overbilled you...)

I did this a while ago (so not sure if procedure is still the same) thecontract was on my moms name and i needed it transferd to my name we had to go into a mtn shop and fill out a whole bunch of forms to have the transfer done, and its basically a new set of credit checks (even though i was paying for it the whole time) for the new contract owner so that took a few days but after that it was all transferd to me and no problems.

as for your itemised billing question yes only necesary if you not sure where all your airtime is going