MTN - Why isn't there any more hype?

Kevvie

Hi, I was wondering, I am a Vodacom subscriber. (EDIT- Sorry, I'm asking about MTN) I don't see any news or complaints or any more hype about them. It's always the other networks that are mentioned each day. Is this because they are better than these other networks, are they actually doing something right?

The reason is I want to port all my contracts to MTN, but need advice and opinions first.

Last edited:

xrapidx

Honorary Master

FTFY
pp,550x550.u2.jpg

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Hi, I was wondering, I am a Vodacom subscriber. I don't see any news or complaints or any more hype about them. It's always the other networks that are mentioned each day. Is this because they are better than these other networks, are they actually doing something right?

The reason is I want to port all my contracts to MTN, but need advice and opinions first.

You about 1000 messages away from someone taking note of what you asking/saying

Kevvie

Post edited, lol sorry. Was asking about MTN. It's Monday today for me .

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Hi, I was wondering, I am a Vodacom subscriber. (EDIT- Sorry, I'm asking about MTN) I don't see any news or complaints or any more hype about them. It's always the other networks that are mentioned each day. Is this because they are better than these other networks, are they actually doing something right?

Hype about what? Where is this Vodacom hype? Lots of complaints about all of them.

Snyper564

Executive Member

Stick to prepaid, buy phone cash and port as you like. Even better get dual sim. I use a combo of MTN and Rain