MyADSL Movie Thread

What is wrong with you.

If the movie wasnt titled 'James Bond' would you think it was a Bond flick?
No.

Spot on! It's about the furtherest thing from a Bond movie... but, if you view it as more of an 'epilogue' to Casino Royale then it's not that bad.

For a good comedy, watch Sex Drive, it's hilarious! Read my blog for the full review.
 
Sex drive was kinda lame, the new bond is the worst bond movie ever.

shocking.

Really? What didn't you like about Sex Drive? I thought it was so much better than some of the other crap out there. It had so many fresh jokes and interesting characters (that actually look and sound their age for a change :)
 
Watched Zack and Miri make a porn movie,no its not a porn movie.Was ok,not great but worth a look.
 
Watched Futurama:into the wild green yonder last night.Enjoyed itt but it was not as good as beast with a billion backs imo.
 
Watched the day the earth stood still.Terrible acting and very disappointing
Watched twilight aswell.What a chick flick,yuck.
 
Watched the day the earth stood still.Terrible acting and very disappointing
Watched twilight aswell.What a chick flick,yuck.

Haha, could have told you that much about Twilight :p

I was also really looking forward to the Day the Earth Stood Still...and was sorely disappointed.
 
Haha, could have told you that much about Twilight :p

I was also really looking forward to the Day the Earth Stood Still...and was sorely disappointed.

I'm actually still pissed about it!
The previews looked awesome but it was on circuit for all of 5seconds,I missed it there and took it out yesterday and :sick:.
Who could have thought Jen connelly and Keanu could have been in such a piece of shyt.
Anyways Terminator Salvation is coming out soon and it will make up for all the shyt movies I've watched this year :D
/crosses fingers
 
I'm actually still pissed about it!
The previews looked awesome but it was on circuit for all of 5seconds,I missed it there and took it out yesterday and :sick:.
Who could have thought Jen connelly and Keanu could have been in such a piece of shyt.
Anyways Terminator Salvation is coming out soon and it will make up for all the shyt movies I've watched this year :D
/crosses fingers

It was crap indeed.... "We can change! "

What toilet.
 
Lets use a plot that has been done 1billion times before.W00T!
John Cleese should be ashamed!

Let us not forget the colonel and his amazing acting skills.
 
Lets use a plot that has been done 1billion times before.W00T!
John Cleese should be ashamed!

Let us not forget the colonel and his amazing acting skills.

He should! He was about the best thing in it...and he was only there for like 5 mins.
 
Remember the redneck mother from the waterboy?
Well her as the sec of defense = EPIC FAIL.
Where was the president the whole time?That kid also worked on my nerves,the more I remember about the movie the worse it becomes.
 
Remember the redneck mother from the waterboy?
Well her as the sec of defense = EPIC FAIL.
Where was the president the whole time?That kid also worked on my nerves,the more I remember about the movie the worse it becomes.

Haha, yes it was mostly ridiculous, with the odd moment of slightly less crapness...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X