MyADSL Movie Thread

I just came back from watching Star Trek and I really enjoyed it, Chris Pine pulled off Kirk so well. I honestly cant remember when last I watched a really good sci fi film that takes place in space. If I had one negative remark to give to the film Id say that Eric Bana wasnt in this film nearly enough. This is my fav film of the yr so far. Its definatly worth watching.


8.5/10
 
I just came back from watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine and OMG! it was a brilliant movie, i loved it. it was really good. Thumbs up to Gavin Hood, our very own South African:D:D
 
What a load of crap! That vampire dude looks like he has a permanent nervous disorder.

Fscking rubbish movie that. It is as if they.have.a.speaking.dis.order. Plus the movie was generally rubbish and waaaaaaay unbelievable (wrt the character progression)
 
13 year-old girls loved it, apparently.

My sister loved it. She's 22 and should know better. She watched it the second time with me (and I slapped* her in midmovie) and she came to her senses. Now she only like it because of Edward. Dammit. I don't fawn over a movie just because Angelina Jolie is in it. Fskcing women...


*-kind brotherly slap:p
 
My sister loved it. She's 22 and should know better. She watched it the second time with me (and I slapped* her in midmovie) and she came to her senses. Now she only like it because of Edward. Dammit. I don't fawn over a movie just because Angelina Jolie is in it. Fskcing women...


*-kind brotherly slap:p

Is Edward the nervous vamp?

13 year-old girls loved it, apparently.

You date 13 year olds? :eek:
 
Which ones? I have the first 5 methinks, plus TNG & Nemesis. These n00bs today really don't know what they are missing. If they could just look past the old tech, they would see a sterling movie in it's own right.

QotD: We started watching the first movie, but the special effects were so bad we just went to the other one

:mad:
 
Which ones? I have the first 5 methinks, plus TNG & Nemesis. These n00bs today really don't know what they are missing. If they could just look past the old tech, they would see a sterling movie in it's own right.

QotD: We started watching the first movie, but the special effects were so bad we just went to the other one

:mad:

I have 1,2,6,7 and 8...
 
Return to earth (number 4 methinks) is the best of the series IMHO. (TOS Kirk & Spock)...
 
Star Trek I - The Motion Picture
Star Trek II - Wrath o Khan
Star Trek III - Search for Spock
Star Trek IV - Voyage Home
Nemesis and Generations, though I'm not sure which number they are.
 
Hehe, I meant that I can't remember what happens in them cos I have only seen them like once or twice...I know what they are called,though ;)
 
Hmm, anyone watch Valkyrie yet? Heard its supposed to really good...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X