South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Watched twilight aswell.What a chick flick,yuck.
What a load of crap! That vampire dude looks like he has a permanent nervous disorder.
13 year-old girls loved it, apparently.
My sister loved it. She's 22 and should know better. She watched it the second time with me (and I slapped* her in midmovie) and she came to her senses. Now she only like it because of Edward. Dammit. I don't fawn over a movie just because Angelina Jolie is in it. Fskcing women...
*-kind brotherly slap![]()
13 year-old girls loved it, apparently.
You date 13 year olds?![]()
Which ones? I have the first 5 methinks, plus TNG & Nemesis. These n00bs today really don't know what they are missing. If they could just look past the old tech, they would see a sterling movie in it's own right.
QotD: We started watching the first movie, but the special effects were so bad we just went to the other one
![]()
Return to earth (number 4 methinks) is the best of the series IMHO. (TOS Kirk & Spock)...