RazedInBlack
RazedInBlack
Hmm, anyone watch Valkyrie yet? Heard its supposed to really good...
It is good, but not that good!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Hmm, anyone watch Valkyrie yet? Heard its supposed to really good...
When is Terminator 4 being released?
Friday the 5th June at all SterKinekor theatres![]()
My friend went to go see it today and he was very disapointed at how bad the film was, I thought it couldnt be that bad so I went online to rottontomatoes.com and I noticed they gave the film 32% and not one glowing review of the film.T4 looks like it will be a good'un![]()
My friend went to go see it today and he was very disapointed at how bad the film was, I thought it couldnt be that bad so I went online to rottontomatoes.com and I noticed they gave the film 32% and not one glowing review of the film.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/terminator_salvation/#contentReviews
Watched The Kite Runner on Mnet last night. What a brilliant, sad and tragic movie. Anybody seen it?
Watched The Kite Runner on Mnet last night. What a brilliant, sad and tragic movie. Anybody seen it?
That is all kinds of suck
Anyone seen 12 Rounds? Any good?
give it a miss... it's basically die hard 3 with john cena.