South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Just came back from watching transformers 2,I enjoyed but I felt something was missing.Anyway its a good film to watch as long as you turn your brain off.
Just came back from watching transformers 2,I enjoyed but I felt something was missing.Anyway its a good film to watch as long as you turn your brain off.
as long as you turn your brain off.
The hols suck, eh?
Damn dude... Transformers was EPIC! My sis and I watched The Hangover and Transformers one after the other (there was a break of about an hour and a half so time for coffee and munchies)... Really dude... it was AWESOME!!!![]()
Though to tell you the truth... The Hangover completely won me over. Not only is it funny, its a brilliantly made movie and many kudos to the people behind it. Seriously... go watch it if you haven't already. It is blerry awesome.
Hangover FTW.
Watched Ice Age 3 -3d. Was terrible.