hj2k_x
Honorary Master
sometimes he can be a good actor but then he does some cheesy movie or makes a cheesy comment which puts me off him.
Like Ghostrider?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
sometimes he can be a good actor but then he does some cheesy movie or makes a cheesy comment which puts me off him.
Any idea why I didnt like Transformers?![]()
what puts me off is machines taking on human characteristics, if they are cyborgs that still works but a frikkin toaster asking me about the birds and the bees just does not do it for me.
a rouge alien machine must still be a rogue alien machine.
I'm sorry people - Transformers was AWESOME! What did you find so "rubbish" about it?
1.No plot.
2. No acting.
3. No continuity.
4. Gaping holes in the so-called plot.
5. Action sequences that were pointless and badly done.
6.Stupid scenes that would have worked better in "America's Stupidest Home Videos".
I MUST see Transformers next week. It sounds like classic summer cheese. Can't wait![]()
Absolutely. Just don't go expecting something like the original Matrix/Fellini and you'll be blown away. They even threw in an inside joke for Wonder Woman/Megan Fox fans![]()
I won't be expecting anything - certainly no plot. Just a lot of fun
Don't see the point in picking this kind of movie apart. The 1st one made no sense at all but i still kinda enjoyed it![]()
Well I'd certainly nominate it for a visual effects oscar. I mean there were transformers in nearly every scene.