MyADSL Movie Thread

Just came back from watching transformers 2,I enjoyed but I felt something was missing.Anyway its a good film to watch as long as you turn your brain off.
 
Went to the Waterfront at 7 30 and ALL the eight o'clock shows were sold out! First time ever. Damn school kids :(
 
Damn dude... Transformers was EPIC! My sis and I watched The Hangover and Transformers one after the other (there was a break of about an hour and a half so time for coffee and munchies)... Really dude... it was AWESOME!!! :D
 
Damn dude... Transformers was EPIC! My sis and I watched The Hangover and Transformers one after the other (there was a break of about an hour and a half so time for coffee and munchies)... Really dude... it was AWESOME!!! :D

Double feature. Good times. Ya, I was keen for it, but alas. Swarms of kiddies had taken all the seats available to watch anything at all.
 
Though to tell you the truth... The Hangover completely won me over. Not only is it funny, its a brilliantly made movie and many kudos to the people behind it. Seriously... go watch it if you haven't already. It is blerry awesome.
 
Though to tell you the truth... The Hangover completely won me over. Not only is it funny, its a brilliantly made movie and many kudos to the people behind it. Seriously... go watch it if you haven't already. It is blerry awesome.

Cool - that was the 2nd choice.
 
:mad: Warner wants to do a sequel to The Hangover. FSCK. Can't these people just leave goods things alone?!?! :mad:
 
Thinking about catching a late film , but Im not sure what to watch between either the new Cage film '' Knowing'' or State of Play.
 
sometimes he can be a good actor but then he does some cheesy movie or makes a cheesy comment which puts me off him.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X