MyADSL Movie Thread

At least we know what to do if Iran send some of their nukes this way.

LOL. And he got out without a scratch on him. Never mind the nuke, he would have broken most of the bones in his body.

Oh well, I guess it is not meant to be taken so seriously :p
 
Watched 21 last night. It is meant to be based on a true story - it all seemed a bit convenient to me though, the way everything turns out at the end...

Decent movie otherwise
 
One for my record book was Mr. Bean's Holiday last Sunday. Firstly, I usually despise Mr. Bean, I thought he was a moron, but that movie was cool (probably because it had a story).

Near the end, when he presents his V.I.P. card, I canned myself so hard, I got strange looks :p ;) :D really funny stuff!
 
Pathology.

Very odd this one. Did not watch all the way to the end but it certainly will not be attractive to many people. :sick:
 
Didn't see the 1st one, only 2. Was ok.

Superman I and II are still the best superhero movies, can never be beat.

The 2nd was much like the 1st for me really.

And now they are showing that on Mnet as well, so I am watching that instead:p Think it might be a bit better than the 2nd...Maybe :p

Also, the latest Superman was poo :(
 
Walk Hard - the Dewy Cox Story

picture.php


The up-and-down-and-up-again story of musician Dewey Cox, whose songs would change a nation. On his rock 'n roll spiral, Cox sleeps with 411 women, marries three times, has 22 kids and 14 step-kids, stars in his own 70s TV show, collects friends ranging from Elvis to the Beatles to a chimp, and gets addicted to - and then kicks - every drug known to man; but despite it all, Cox grows into a national icon and eventually earns the love of a good woman - longtime backup singer Darlene


If your in for a good laugh this was pretty good.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X