hj2k_x
Honorary Master
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913445/
Young People F u c k i n g
Anyone seen it?
Apparently it's quite good.
Young People F u c k i n g
Anyone seen it?
Apparently it's quite good.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Whos, seen 30 days of night?
RAS!the movie u suggested came up to be a great hit.all the best.
28 Weeks Later - I hated those little kids for what they did. Retards
yes, that really was a stinking turd![]()
The Dark Knight is definetly on my To Do List!
I can't believe I haven't made the effort to watch "Harold and Kumar, Escape from Guantanamo Bay"![]()
Just watched The Pianist...
Don't know what to say
Watched Wanted last night. What a terrible movie. The Loom of Fate?? What next?![]()
The Dark Knight was excellent!
Best comic book movie ever, and hopefully is the third movie can be as good, it will be the best Trilogy ever as well...cept Star Wars![]()
I really did not like the "new" starwars epi 1-3.....
Batman was a lot better![]()