MyADSL Movie Thread

Harold and Humar II. Not as bad as I had thought it would be. Quite a few laughs here and there. :)

Dragged on waaay too long though.
 
The Dark Knight is #3 on IMDB Top 250.

Ok, I'm so gonna watch this!
It looks so good!

@ Bluecollar

Rose Byrne stopped me from switching off :P
 
The Dark Knight is definetly on my To Do List!

I can't believe I haven't made the effort to watch "Harold and Kumar, Escape from Guantanamo Bay" :eek:
 
The Dark Knight is definetly on my To Do List!

I can't believe I haven't made the effort to watch "Harold and Kumar, Escape from Guantanamo Bay" :eek:

Dark Knight looks great.

I did not like Harold and Kumar much. Even the 1st one was better if you ask me.

Watched Hancock yesterday. It was ok I guess. Seemed a lot like the intro to like a trilogy of some sort though.

And there were way too many close-ups of Mr Smith with some or other pained expression slapped across his Chevy Chase, for my liking anyway.

Normally I love Will Smith movies. I Am Legend was a bit of a let-down for me as well to be honest...
 
The Dark Knight was excellent!

Best comic book movie ever, and hopefully is the third movie can be as good, it will be the best Trilogy ever as well...cept Star Wars :)
 
The Dark Knight was excellent!

Best comic book movie ever, and hopefully is the third movie can be as good, it will be the best Trilogy ever as well...cept Star Wars :)

I really did not like the "new" starwars epi 1-3.....

Batman was a lot better :p
 
Watched Wall-E last night.

What an awesome movie :) Go and watch it, now! I cannot think of anyone who wouldn't enjoy this one.

If you can ignore the blatant 'save the planet' message...Or maybe you don't even want to ignore it...Either way, it is a real gem.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X