MyADSL Movie Thread

went to the pavillion & watched my best friend's girl thinking it is a good comedy... but instead the movie is full of lavatory humor, is offensive, vulgar and should be rated 18 for nudity & language! stay away!!!
 
For some reason the "TV" device was on tonight and the movie Home Room was showing on eTV.

I couldn't help but enjoy it... It was emotional and fascinating and... well.... I thought it was really quite good. I understand it was loosely based on the Columbine Massacre and it was a really well-portrayed piece.

Anyone seen this movie before?
 
Last edited:
For some reason the "TV" device was on tonight and the movie Home Room was showing on eTV.

I couldn't help but enjoy it... It was emotional and fascinating and... well.... I thought it was really quite good. I understand it was loosely based on the Columbine Massacre and it was a really well-portrayed.

Anyone seen this movie before?

Nope.

Watched "The Rock" again today :D

I love that movie.
 
I remember some weird drama kark being on Etv earlier but the music was on, people were talking and girls were dancing so very obviously I was not paying any attention to the blerry TV :D
 
The Counterfeiters. My god it's harsh. WW11 was no joke when you were a Jew.
 
Daniel Craig is a different type of Bond.
He is not the suave-cheezy-pickup-line type of Bond, but more the smash-your-face-in-while-drinking-a-Martini type.
:D

I think he is more a Bond of our time, less innocent and impervious.
 
Daniel Craig is a different type of Bond.
He is not the suave-cheezy-pickup-line type of Bond, but more the smash-your-face-in-while-drinking-a-Martini type.
:D

he's the Jason Bourne/John McClane cloned Bond :o
 
Watched The Day The Earth Stood Still last night. What a disappointment :(

Giant plotholes, even once you choose to accept the film's actual premise. Keanu Reeves playing himself or Neo again.

Will Smith's kid was irritating as hell.

And have I mentioned the plotholes?! :(
 
Watched The Day The Earth Stood Still last night. What a disappointment :(

Giant plotholes, even once you choose to accept the film's actual premise. Keanu Reeves playing himself or Neo again.

Will Smith's kid was irritating as hell.

And have I mentioned the plotholes?! :(

Must agree, not worth it to watch this movie on the big screen - rather wait till it comes on SABC 1.
 
Must agree, not worth it to watch this movie on the big screen - rather wait till it comes on SABC 1.

I was really hoping for something special as well, the way it had been hyped up. I can't remember a disaster movie I have enjoyed (except Cloverfield) since sometime in the 90s...:(
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X