need some help choosing a fibre provider

vagueillusion

We recently had Blitz Fibre install infrastructure at our complex, now I'm sitting with a choice of 14 providers. Can anyone provide any feedback on the providers below?

Accelerit fibre
Afrihost
Imagine
Easyweb
Axxess
Packetsky
Nepic
Business services
Skyfi
Rocketnet
Coolideas
MyIweb
Homeconnect
Cell C

e4et

Expert Member
Coolideas seems to be the flavor of the month, but I don't have any first hand experience with any of the mentioned ISP's.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Coolideas or Rocketnet, both uncapped unshaped

Whatever you do, do NOT go with any of these:
Accelerit fibre
Afrihost
Imagine
Easyweb
Axxess
Packetsky
Nepic
Business services
Skyfi
MyIweb
Homeconnect
Cell C

So that leaves you with rocketnet or coolideas lol

m.zakariyya.g

Really happy with the service from Vox so far - unshaped and uncapped, and their prices are very good - they also are one of the few ISPs to offer free installation (As long as you don't cancel within the first 12 months)

vagueillusion

Really happy with the service from Vox so far - unshaped and uncapped, and their prices are very good - they also are one of the few ISPs to offer free installation (As long as you don't cancel within the first 12 months)
Thanks, unfortunately, Vox does not seem to be available on Blitz Fibre network.

cavedog

Honorary Master
We recently had Blitz Fibre install infrastructure at our complex, now I'm sitting with a choice of 14 providers. Can anyone provide any feedback on the providers below?

Accelerit fibre
Afrihost
Imagine
Easyweb
Axxess
Packetsky
Nepic
Business services
Skyfi
Rocketnet
Coolideas
MyIweb
Homeconnect
Cell C
Out of the list you have there there are only a few uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled ISPs,

Rocketnet
Cool Ideas
Home Connect AKA Cipherwave
Cellc C Fibre
Accelerit
Nepic
Packetsky

Out of that list I would probably recommend Home Connect, Cool Ideas or Rocketnet. Cellc C-Fibre does have a very nice deal where you get 3 months free.

vagueillusion

Out of the list you have there there are only a few uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled ISPs,

Rocketnet
Cool Ideas
Home Connect AKA Cipherwave
Cellc C Fibre
Accelerit
Nepic
Packetsky

Out of that list I would probably recommend Home Connect, Cool Ideas or Rocketnet. Cellc C-Fibre does have a very nice deal where you get 3 months free.
thanks for the advice, appreciated.

isie

Honorary Master

Accelerit fibre
Afrihost
Imagine
Easyweb
Axxess
Packetsky
Nepic
Business services
Skyfi
Rocketnet
Coolideas
MyIweb
Homeconnect
Cell C
Rocketnet or Coolideas
I'm with Rocketnet no issues great service - and hear so Many good things about Cool ideas.

STORMERSFAN

Rocketnet or Coolideas
I'm with Rocketnet no issues great service - and hear so Many good things about Cool ideas.
My friends service has been down with rocketnet for 4 days.. Still waiting to get it fixed.. Orange light.. Told him to move to cool ideas lol

cavedog

Honorary Master
Sure thing no worries will run some tests (iperf) and update
Nice to have an Accelerit rep on the forum. Have a friend that stays in Rosebank on Accelerit 20Mbps with Vumatel and he never complains about his internet. Always see him in League of legends or on Steam gaming. Don't run away now always nice having a rep.

AcceleritZa

Yes indeed feedback from Seacom is that they are currently upgrading their international iperf servers and new ones will be up in two weeks. Soon as we test on these I’ll post here