Neotel network speed degradation update

Speed

What are you all complaining about..Neotel Rocks!!!
And the speeds are great!!



And it's constant...



OK..OK..LOL
Just kidding...The past two days has been my best internet experience ever!
But knowing what Neotel's like...it will probably be back to sub 200k again tomorrow..

It seems like every time i post my great speeds..Neotel rep picks it up and then flips the switch on me..lol

So, i will now stop posting and boasting about my great speeds..lol

Valken
Happy Neotel Customer (At least 5 day's a month)

Ps. Neotel Rep..if you read this..Please Ask Enoch to contact me urgently as he has promised two weeks ago.
 
Umm Valekn,

I cannot get the message to Enoch if I do not know who you are :p
 
I had no service whatsoever during the late afternoon, on my NeoConnect Prime. Phoned customer support, spoke to me about some upgrades.

Right now it's up, and double of the speed of before!

Upgrade should have been done in the middle of the night though.
 
Apparently it's the base station im connected to that's affected. Guess I have to wait for them to sort it out.

:(

Last Result:
Download Speed: 237 kbps (29.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 70 kbps (8.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
 
LOL just did a test on www.speedtest.neotel.co.za
Download Speed: 1533 kbps (191.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 76 kbps (9.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

how is this possible considering my speedtest.net a few minutes ago?
 
Vorna Valley 22:27 - 22:33
Neotel Prime

Download Speed: 280 kbps (35 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 47 kbps (5.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Download Speed: 884 kbps (110.5 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 80 kbps (10 KB/sec transfer rate)

Download Speed: 450 kbps (56.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 53 kbps (6.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

Not Stable!!
 
Robindale Randurg - Prime Device - For last 2 days now - 10KB/sec to 18KB/sec

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse it does.

Thanks Neotel for showing me that cancellation of your service, is the only way
 
Tested in both Midrand and Wilropark:

Neotel FlexData

13 - 18 KB/sec transfer rate

PROOF that we are getting the best broadband in the world...
 
Speed has been death since Tuesday. Sigh.
Was great when I was getting perma 1.8meg though.... Hope I can get there again.

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X