Mr K

Looks like this article is coming from what Mistry said at the beginning of November.

vinodh

Expert Member
My bookmark points directly to the forums, but once in a while I decide to check out the main site. I always regret.

And you have a Nexus 5 for sale in the classifieds. Must really hate this place.

Vegeta

Executive Member
Guys I know this has been answered before but I can't remember what the answer was. I know one can pay off the phone anytime you want and there is no penalty(correct me if i'm wrong). But do you then remain on the "Mobile plan" for the full 24months or do you go back to the normal plan after you've paid off the phone. Also whats so different on the "Mobile plan"?

cozinsky

Expert Member
This article was useless...

If you can't say anything useful, then just keep your comments for yourself. I find these articles very informative. In this case, I was keen to know whether FNB will stock the Nexus 5 or not.

Maverick Jester

The Special One
If you can't say anything useful, then just keep your comments for yourself. I find these articles very informative. In this case, I was keen to know whether FNB will stock the Nexus 5 or not.

Good for you. Doesn't make your comment even remotely useful, either. So perhaps in future, follow your own advice.

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Guys I know this has been answered before but I can't remember what the answer was. I know one can pay off the phone anytime you want and there is no penalty(correct me if i'm wrong). But do you then remain on the "Mobile plan" for the full 24months or do you go back to the normal plan after you've paid off the phone. Also whats so different on the "Mobile plan"?

If you settle your Smart Device plan early, you do pay a penalty fee. Once settled, you will go back to standard fee plan that your account was on.

cfilorux

RFC 3514 compliance?

Will this make FNB less evil?

Last edited:

themank

How much is the penalty?

Full retail price at date of purchase less what you have paid to date will be your settlement figure.

Penalty will be the difference between retail and the instalment X 24 months.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Executive Member
Full retail price at date of purchase less what you have paid to date will be your settlement figure.

Penalty will be the difference between retail and the instalment X 24 months.
hmmmm "retail price" could be whatever they determine which sounds a little scary