Now I know how that guy from cheaters feels.

mOOey

The story so far:
Sis-in-law suspects hubby of infidelity. Asks me to snoop around to find out. I send phone records and all his current emails. Raid his phone and it's all fun and games (got nudie pics he took of her. Told her. Says I can keep it. My wife says delete it. Oh well. Bitch.) until she recognised his ex in some of the emails :eek: and it was all downhill from there. They're getting a divorce...so far. Hope they can work it out, but I feel like shyte for getting involved. Should I?:(

LabAnimal

Expert Member
absolutely! - you should not have gotten involved!. Shame on you!

Dolby

Honorary Master
I'm not very clear on the situation :/

Who are the nude pictures of - and who said you can keep them?

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Exposing a cheater isn't a bad thing. I think its fair to intervene for the betterment of others

Nod

Executive Member
sis-in-law
Pics or it didn't happen :p

I wouldn't get involved with stuff like this. You always end up the "bad" one in the whole story. They should have sorted out the whole mess themselves.

DJ...

Banned
Exposing a cheater isn't a bad thing. I think its fair to intervene for the betterment of others
Emailing an ex does not equate to cheating!

To the OP: This is your sister-in-law, so I assume you were spying on your own brother then?

Why did she think he was cheating? Is there any evidence apart from a few emails to his ex?

Arzy

Honorary Master
It could also be his wife's sister or brother couldn't it?

skoob

Executive Member

To the OP: This is your sister-in-law, so I assume you were spying on your own brother then?

Why did she think he was cheating? Is there any evidence apart from a few emails to his ex?
possible his wife and the sister in law are sisters?

Debbie

Banned
The story so far:
Sis-in-law suspects hubby of infidelity. Asks me to snoop around to find out. I send phone records and all his current emails. Raid his phone and it's all fun and games (got nudie pics he took of her. Told her. Says I can keep it. My wife says delete it. Oh well. Bitch.) until she recognised his ex in some of the emails :eek: and it was all downhill from there. They're getting a divorce...so far. Hope they can work it out, but I feel like shyte for getting involved. Should I?:(
Don't feel bad about it. You simply revealed the reality he was keeping her from. Everyone has a right to the truth.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Maybe so, but having contact with an ex and not letting your current SO know about it is deceitful and suspicious in my books.
Depends on the situation. Maybe they kids together?

PsyWulf

Executive Member

I read something about photos? Admittedly OP could have been more concise :rolleyes:

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Dude, your first post is VERY confusing.

Nude pics of who?
Who did you tell about it?
Who said you can keep it?
Who's the bitch?

:confused:

superB

Depends on the situation. Maybe they kids together?
If that was the case then it would be natural to assume that the ex's would be in contact. I'm talking about a situation where it is kept secret that there is still contact between the 2 parties.

mOOey

Wife's sister.

She got suspicious when she saw a car parked outside their house, she drove past to go to the shop first, when she came back and asked him who that was in the, now missing car, he said he didn't see anything. He was in the kitchen, with a perfect view.

Then, when she asked about the communication, he denied everything until she showed him the emails, then changed his story to another lie, but she can't tell him why she knows that he's lying, because it would implicate me.

So, it's more about the lies than anything else.