Now I know how that guy from cheaters feels.

mOOey

update

Dogs that sleep around and lie about it deserve fat wake ups.
Apparently, now she realised that "her life would be empty without him" and she doesn't care what actually happened and APOLOGISED TO HIM. BWAHAHAHA. Well, it would've been funny if I didn't end up looking like the bad guy. Bet she's thinking: "if only I hadn't listened to that idiot, m00ey. So what if he's flucking around / still lying about everything that I still have proof of, I LOVE HIM".

"Frailty, thy name is woman!"

mOOey

She's probably plotting revenge ...
I can guarantee ya, she aint. I always saw her as the strong type. Had alot of respect for her. Well, fook that.

Now she's also on the list of women I know who stay, despite knowing they cheat, rape their daughter (yes, I know one), beat them senseless and murder their mistresses (yes, I know one of those too).

Oh, I also found out that, the car she saw infront of their house, that he denied seeing, was his ex's. Saw it parked infront of the building she works at. Had the registration checked out (don't tell anyone). It. was. hers. But...who cares. I ain't telling, coz I'm done with this ****.

If nothing else, let this be a lesson to all forumites: if anybody asks you to provide any info about their spouse or S.O., tell them to fluck off.

MAGANGAT

dont get involved , if they happen to get back together they will point a finger at you saying you tried to break them up.
its bound to happen

blunomore

Honorary Master
Now she's also on the list of women I know who stay, despite knowing they cheat, rape their daughter (yes, I know one), beat them senseless and murder their mistresses (yes, I know one of those too).
Wow! Was the murderer ever brought to book?