Now I know how that guy from cheaters feels.

Dolby

Honorary Master
If that was the case then it would be natural to assume that the ex's would be in contact. I'm talking about a situation where it is kept secret that there is still contact between the 2 parties.
We shouldn't assume :/

DJ...

Banned
It could also be his wife's sister or brother couldn't it?
possible his wife and the sister in law are sisters?
All the more reason NOT to get involved...

Maybe so, but having contact with an ex and not letting your current SO know about it is deceitful and suspicious in my books.
Maybe, but was he intentionally hiding it, and is it a transgression worthy of divorce? Methinks not. I suspect over-reaction or plenty more to this story...

sn3rd

Expert Member
The story so far:
Sis-in-law suspects hubby of infidelity. Asks me to snoop around to find out. I send phone records and all his current emails. Raid his phone and it's all fun and games (got nudie pics he took of her. Told her. Says I can keep it. My wife says delete it. Oh well. Bitch.) until she recognised his ex in some of the emails :eek: and it was all downhill from there. They're getting a divorce...so far. Hope they can work it out, but I feel like shyte for getting involved. Should I?:(
Pics or it didn't happen :p

Edit: Damn you, Nod :p

LabAnimal

Expert Member
Hindsight:rolleyes:
Perhaps i didnt clarify my stance on this...

I'm sure you felt you're doing a good deed for this woman... and as much as its a good thing that this guy was caught - I think it was wrong of this woman to ask someone, especially a friend to do her own dirty work.

Since the deed is done, you should delete the photo's or atleast hand it over to the wife in print and then get rid of the ones you have, and distance yourself from this issue because once you get dragged into this little family fart, it can get very messy!

As for the Cheaters program - I think its absolutely disgusting that people can put people's personal issues on display like that no matter how good a deed it may be in some twisted manner. Yea the guy was caught, but it still don't mean putting it on TV for everybody to see is right.!

Debbie

Banned
All the more reason NOT to get involved...

Maybe, but was he intentionally hiding it, and is it a transgression worthy of divorce? Methinks not. I suspect over-reaction or plenty more to this story...
Don't be so naive. Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies and a "it wasn't me" = cheating.

DJ...

Banned
Wife's sister.

She got suspicious when she saw a car parked outside their house, she drove past to go to the shop first, when she came back and asked him who that was in the, now missing car, he said he didn't see anything. He was in the kitchen, with a perfect view.

Then, when she asked about the communication, he denied everything until she showed him the emails, then changed his story to another lie, but she can't tell him why she knows that he's lying, because it would implicate me.

So, it's more about the lies than anything else.
Aha, OK I see now. Well if he has been cheating then its time for him to fess up - more lies equates to a much messier divorce. If he hasn't, and he has a plausible reason for communicating with the ex, then maybe they should spend some time apart and re-evaluate things with the outlook of resolving the issues. Or possibly marriage counselling. There is always a reason for his actions and she deserves to know them hust as much as she deserves to know the truth IMO.

Is it just because he is a pathological liar? Does he have a history of cheating? There must be a reason why he did this, and then lied about it and there are always two sides to a story.

Debbie

Banned
Is it just because he is a pathological liar? Does he have a history of cheating? There must be a reason why he did this, and then lied about it and there are always two sides to a story.
Of course there is a reason, he has a d1ck and he wants to put it in people other than his wife, but if his wife knows this she will leave him. That is his reason for his lies. So he is manipulating his wife's reality so he can %#$@ around.

mOOey

Dude, your first post is VERY confusing.

Nude pics of who?
Who did you tell about it?
Who said you can keep it?
Who's the bitch?

:confused:
Focus people. The pics were just a side-note. Get over the pics already. They're gone.

I'm multi-tasking (doing many things, badly, at the same time) give me a break.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Focus people. The pics were just a side-note. Get over the pics already. They're gone.

I'm multi-tasking (doing many things, badly, at the same time) give me a break.
And that cleared it all up, thanks!

DJ...

Banned
Of course there is a reason, he has a d1ck and he wants to put it in people other than his wife, but if his wife knows this she will leave him. That is his reason for his lies. So he is manipulating his wife's reality so he can %#$@ around.
I am sensing some pent up anger here - directed via an assumed generalisation at the male species. :p

Point is, he emailed her and lied about not emailing her. There was a car that the wife saw that he apparently didn't see. Likelihood is that he is cheating, I agree. As long as he continues to lie, he merely digs a deeper hole for himself and makes matters worse for everyone involved.

Women cheat too, and a lot of the time it is driven by emotions as I have yet to meet (in person), a woman driven by her penis! Men have these same/similar emotions and there is no harm hearing his side of the story, unless of course he is a pathological liar. There is no doubting that he has been up to no good - the depth of the **** he is in is questionable and dependant on what he has to say. I am merely pointing out that whilst I disagree wholeheartedly with cheating on your spouse, understanding their reasoning behind it is more beneficial once the reality of the cheating has sunk in.

Debbie

Banned
I am sensing some pent up anger here - directed via an assumed generalisation at the male species. :p

Point is, he emailed her and lied about not emailing her. There was a car that the wife saw that he apparently didn't see. Likelihood is that he is cheating, I agree. As long as he continues to lie, he merely digs a deeper hole for himself and makes matters worse for everyone involved.

Women cheat too, and a lot of the time it is driven by emotions as I have yet to meet (in person), a woman driven by her penis! Men have these same/similar emotions and there is no harm hearing his side of the story, unless of course he is a pathological liar. There is no doubting that he has been up to no good - the depth of the **** he is in is questionable and dependant on what he has to say. I am merely pointing out that whilst I disagree wholeheartedly with cheating on your spouse, understanding their reasoning behind it is more beneficial once the reality of the cheating has sunk in.
So you agree that in all likelihood he is cheating, but you think that it would be "more beneficial" (to whom?) to understand their reasoning at a later stage. Sorry but.. what exactly are you trying to say DJK?

PS Of course women cheat, almost as much as men (only marginally less I believe).

mOOey

It's pathological. He just phoned me to ask me to lie to her now. I'll just tell her to sort her own **** out and suggest therapy. I've done enough damage.

Lie, don't lie. Noodles, don't noodles. Either way, I'm screwed.:(

Debbie

Banned
It's pathological. He just phoned me to ask me to lie to her now. I'll just tell her to sort her own **** out and suggest therapy. I've done enough damage.

He's the lying cheater here, not you, don't forget that MOOey.

Don't feel bad about the situation he has created for himself. You are not responsible in any way.

Alan

Honorary Master

You're screwed anyway so just tell the plain truth.