MickeyD
RIP
Pity #10 was still standing...http://www.rugby365.com/tournaments/rwc/news/2796244.htm
I'm sorry to be saying this, really I am and some of you will quite rightly frown at me, but YES!!!!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Pity #10 was still standing...http://www.rugby365.com/tournaments/rwc/news/2796244.htm
I'm sorry to be saying this, really I am and some of you will quite rightly frown at me, but YES!!!!
Pity #10 was still standing...
I'm biased. I hate the arrogant sheep-shagging bastard son of a criminal prostitute!Quad 'costus' cooper. Not sure his flamboyant style is suited to a tight quarter final world cup knockout match and with the added bonus of not being a very reliable goal kicker. In fact rather cooper than Derrick barnes.
if you hate him so much why'd you just pay him such a huge compliment?I hate the arrogant sheep-shagging bastard son of a criminal prostitute!
Couldn't agree with you more!!! It's not a case of if but rather when...
The only thing that will stop him is a fat juicy overseas contract and/or a serious injury but yes, a more prodigious talent I have not seen for a while!!!
What was his injury in the Sharks game? It looked like cramp!!
I'm waiting for the day when he does his Bobby-Dazzle dance step and then gets hit by the biggest blind side tackle in rugby history.if you hate him so much why'd you just pay him such a huge compliment?
I'm waiting for the day when he does his Bobby-Dazzle dance step and then gets hit by the biggest blind side tackle in rugby history.
+1
Brian Lima tackle on Derick Hougaard comes to mind. (Not that Derick totally deserved that one)
It's such a joke listening to the Kiwi commentators ...... AB's are doing not one thing wrong according to them.
As for the 50/50 calls going AB's way, well can anyone really be surprised by that![]()
Yip, Carter and Richie and we happy...Only thing they can upset now is to break some AB's ......