South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Shame... really feel sorry for Scotland. Last minute win for England.
Sent from my GT-I9000
The English got away with a lot near the end. Late charge, offside, scrumming in. I would be a bit p..d if I was Scotland.
Much as I want it to happen, I doubt it will happen.COME ON ITALY!!!
It's a stretch but not so much considering France vs Tonga, Ireland vs Aus. Scots almost knocked over England yesterday too so let's hold thumbs and any other dangly bits known to be lucky..Much as I want it to happen, I doubt it will happen.
I have Italy for an upset win on SB .... so yes, I'm also wishing!!It's a stretch but not so much considering France vs Tonga, Ireland vs Aus. Scots almost knocked over England yesterday too so let's hold thumbs and any other dangly bits known to be lucky..
COME ON ITALY!!!
Carter is out of the World Cup.
http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/RugbyWorldCup2011/Dan-Carter-out-of-World-Cup-20111001
But in other news Zane Kirchner has come in to replace Frans Steyn. Couldn't they find someone better? Terreblanche would have been a better choice.
Man I love watching Carter. That oke is class. Really feel for the guy.
Didn't expect such a huge Wales victory this morning. Puts our victory in perspective. My superbru is taking a tumble the last two days, not getting the margins right at all.