OFFICIAL HTC Desire Thread

what do guys think the desire needs that it doesnt have?
i think a fm transmitter and a tv out port and a slight more squarish design and full black finish and i think it'l b perfect...and froyo ofcourse
 
I think it could use an HDMI out :D that would make this phone even more awesome!
People say LEAF takes forever, so we should see Froyo hit our shores 2024!
 
Or we will all have cellphones planted into our heads in 2024 and then leaf will say, Hey guys we are ready to give you Froyo for your Desire's are you happy? :D
 
Anyone using G-connect? Just wondering if you can get their prepaid data and use on your Desire via 3G/Wifi??
 
Anyone using G-connect? Just wondering if you can get their prepaid data and use on your Desire via 3G/Wifi??

Last time I checked you couldn't, but it seems like you can with an iPhone now, so maybe it's something worth looking into.
 
Just tried the iPhone settings. Not working. My old boss works for them now. I think he was actually one of the people who started Gconnect, till he got BEE'd out...it could have been another company, so I stand under correction. But I think I should fb him sometime;-)
 
Nashua mobile is crappy, endeless problems with them...

Anyone played with the Voice recognition input of text for sms facebooking, dialing...etc(rooted to leedroid)?
It always works when im connected to wifi, but does not work when not connected to internet...is an offline mode available?
 
This phone needs:
A 12mega pixel camera in the back and front.
A super amoled, retina display
A full titanium body
An Hdmi out
Android Gingerbread operating system
1.5gb Ram
1Ghz Dual Core Hummingbird processor

That should do nicely :D
 
I duno mmmh.... but while they are at it, how about a dual screen and Bose sound as well! :D
 
This phone needs:
A 12mega pixel camera in the back and front.
A super amoled, retina display
A full titanium body
An Hdmi out
Android Gingerbread operating system
1.5gb Ram
1Ghz Dual Core Hummingbird processor

That should do nicely :D

Yeah, a coffee maker, a built in car, and a built in pencil sharpener would be great too.

Come on dude, you've got to be a little more realistic ;)
 
According to gizmodo the European Desire is getting Froyo this weekend with a couple of extras—namely, 720p video recording and the ability to sync music with iTunes.

Edit:

Once this update is released for download on the HTC Site, what would happen if i put my country as Europe and downloaded the 2,2 Update would i be able to install it on my phone?
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X