South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Nope, no promo fee, although I'm pretty sure the R100 we pay extra is the promo fee hey! They called it that with my previous HTC.
i wanted to upgrade in my 20th month.they said i had to pay off my previous contract promo fee if i dont want to wait til 24th month to upgrade.i payed it.lol
Did you get the official HTC Desire pouch, how much did it cost you including shipping?
dont think tis the official one hey altho it say oem....check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170498951594&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT.
I have no idea, I was told it will be available on 1 April and well it's almost 1 August now, so it looks like MTN are dragging ass.
thats bad.they hav it on their site.im gona call and ask and i'l let u know wat they say
Which app killer do you have? Just make sure your app killer ignores your anti virus and your alarm, otherwise it switches both off and they don't kickstart themselves again!
eish the alarm thing i didnt know abt...u have an anitvirus?i dont.
im using automatic task killer,advanced taskkiller and taskpanel x, and startup cleaner
I used like 5mg yesterday, at least I have wifi at work so it's not so bad, just turn off the automatic stuff then it should be good, I still think rather get 100mg just to be safe though.
Dude if you can get MTN to give you the 75mg bundle, you will be the envy of all MTN customers! They advertise it but you just can't get it hey. IMO get the 100mg bundle, this phone can suck data quick quick!
lol.its not avaible for contract ppl yet.only prepaid.
seems right coz on their site theres no price per mb.it says n/a
i'l think abt the 100mb one.we'l c next month
That's interesting news. Although rooted been holding out for the official version of 2.2 myself....The official update to 2.2 starts tomorrow in Europe, Android Community. Hopefully it won't be too long before it hits our shores!
Hahahahahahaha!!I got a virus on my previous phone by connecting to to a laptop which had a virus.
That's interesting news. Although rooted been holding out for the official version of 2.2 myself....![]()