OFFICIAL HTC Desire Thread

is there supposed to be a light @ on the optical trackpad? cause mine hasnt worked since day 1 if there is supposed to be 1
 
Go into the settings, and choose reset to default.. puts the Vodacom ones back in.. oh, wait. Did you get the phone from Vodacom?

Yeah Vodacom. Okay I have done that, it now has the Vlive! selected for internet. And a MMS.Vodacom** for the MMS's I presume... Will send one to me and check.
 
Okay, i am using the keyboard now. Looks pretty nice, and works fairly good...maybe better. I would recommend everyone try it and see if it suits them better. I think for the time being I am sticking to this keyboard. Got a voice button here at the bottom. Says 'Google voice unavailable!!' When I click on it...will see if it's on the market and try it when I have wifi.
 
Hopefully picking mine up tomorrow. Too excited, should I charge it for X amount of time before using it the first time?
 
Hopefully picking mine up tomorrow. Too excited, should I charge it for X amount of time before using it the first time?

LOL I just couldn't take it anymore, i ripped the plastic off on the counter, slammed the battery, and sim card from my other fone into it, and rode it all the way home playing and setting, etc, plugged into the n97 car charger LOL, When i got home, the batt was almost out, so i plugged in the charger and carried on playing :) poor fone only had a good charge when i went to sleep 2:00am :D
 
Classic, I see myself doing the same :)

BTW i found out using my 7 year old prepaid cellc sim card that the fone just tends to overheat for no reason at all, at idle. This is because it was an old sim card, because i couldnt get a new prepaid sim card from cellc, i decided to use the new mtn card that came with, and no more overheating.
 
I have search high and low but no news on froyo for desire....any else got any news?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X