TrueTenacity
Senior Member
Anyone know where i can download "google search by voice"?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663608
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Anyone know where i can download "google search by voice"?
and make sure all the check boxes are on... but use the widget to switch 3G on and off
Which widget is that? I find with 3G on my phone lasts for a third as long as with it off (1 day on, 3 days off).
Is there a way to have 3G off but still able to EDGE (I just want stuff to update in the background, not using it for surfing)?
How do you figure out what is chewing the most battery? Battery is draining way too fast![]()
Which widget is that? I find with 3G on my phone lasts for a third as long as with it off (1 day on, 3 days off).
Is there a way to have 3G off but still able to EDGE (I just want stuff to update in the background, not using it for surfing)?
How do you figure out what is chewing the most battery? Battery is draining way too fast![]()
Nobody said they have to be downloaded from the phonewhy do android apps have to be downloaded from the phone?
There certainly isis there no way to download to pc and then transfered to phone?
How do you figure this?and the wifi on the device is too slow
I just wanna know, hows mxit on this phone.. can you type faster than a phone with a keyboard?
You buy them in the same way you buy anything online - credit card.
Mayurh, buying online almost always required a credit card.
lol, the keyboard is the same for me, think as soon as you get used to the touch screen and the habit sets in, its similar.
Awesome thanks! I might wanna get me this phone then.