trinityEon
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2009
- Messages
- 350
- Reaction score
- 1
Stupid Vodacom.
My brother ordered one and had to pay in to vodacom R2 000 and has to wait 2 weeks backorder
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Stupid Vodacom.
i have been using that but i would think it should be kept on and only when i open a program is shud use it?
im lookin for a car charger? which is the best?how much and where can i get it from?
i use the one that came with an n97, works perfectly. i recommend you also get the app Overcharged.
When is Froyo coming out, publicly?
Hasn't been announced, but it'll probably be fairly late this year.
That's for sure. I installed Froyo a few weeks ago alreadynot publically, but available through XDA for the brave, and wiser LOL![]()
not publically, but available through XDA for the brave, and wiser LOL![]()
You can actually leave "brave" out, the rooting procedure by Paul has been made so safe your going to have to try really hard to brick the phone.
Mine is exactly the same...lol
cool thanx, i see you can cook your own roms now, but funny enough there is no place to compare them together as to what the difference is between them all, kinda like gsmarena fone compare
maybe this: http://gizmodo.com/5406912/samsung-behold-ii-non+review-oh-god-the-uglyThinking of changing my order to the Samsung Galaxy S.
Someone talk me out of why i don't want the Samsung.
Yeah I posted the link in the custom ROM thread. I'll just wait a week or 2 before cooking one, there are lots more features coming to the kitchen. And I really want to know the diff between the big ROMs, I want the "best" one...
maybe this: http://gizmodo.com/5406912/samsung-behold-ii-non+review-oh-god-the-ugly
but it could be different now