OFFICIAL HTC Desire Thread

i have been using that but i would think it should be kept on and only when i open a program is shud use it?

i use mine the other way around, i allow all my apps to sync and connect or whatever according to set frequencies, but i use the mobile widget switch to say when i want the fone to use 3G...wapdroid is also pretty cool to use
 
im lookin for a car charger? which is the best?how much and where can i get it from?
 
is the htc usb cable a stand usb - microusb cable? can i buy an extra one from ebay?
 
not publically, but available through XDA for the brave, and wiser LOL :)

You can actually leave "brave" out, the rooting procedure by Paul has been made so safe your going to have to try really hard to brick the phone.
 
You can actually leave "brave" out, the rooting procedure by Paul has been made so safe your going to have to try really hard to brick the phone.

You actually right, you dont need to be brave... but i like the part in the instructions where DJ Droid say place your fone on a flat surface preferably and altar, and pray LOL :)

all just so that we impatient ones tempted to pull out a battery or hit the power switch because we think the phone is not doing anything... its frozen... wait lemme check...LOL :)
when rooting guys just be patient, if they say wait, then wait...as tempting as it is :)


BTW @Cyb3rt can we compare versions, mine is:

Android version: 2.2
Baseband Version: 32.41.00.32U_5.08.00.04
Kernel version: 2.6.32.15-g99cb4f2
htc-kernel@and18-2 #9
Build no: 2.04.0.0
Software number: DjDroid v1.0R1
Browser version: webkit 3.1
 
Mine is exactly the same...lol

cool thanx, i see you can cook your own roms now, but funny enough there is no place to compare them together as to what the difference is between them all, kinda like gsmarena fone compare
 
cool thanx, i see you can cook your own roms now, but funny enough there is no place to compare them together as to what the difference is between them all, kinda like gsmarena fone compare

Yeah I posted the link in the custom ROM thread. I'll just wait a week or 2 before cooking one, there are lots more features coming to the kitchen. And I really want to know the diff between the big ROMs, I want the "best" one...
 
Thinking of changing my order to the Samsung Galaxy S.
Someone talk me out of why i don't want the Samsung.
 
Yeah I posted the link in the custom ROM thread. I'll just wait a week or 2 before cooking one, there are lots more features coming to the kitchen. And I really want to know the diff between the big ROMs, I want the "best" one...

LOL @Me too, i want the best one tweaked "for my unique physique".

funny how nobody puts all the roms together in a Matrix showing the features and differences between them all...not the apps but just the actual ROMs
 
Anyone have problem running LauncherPro 0.6.7.2 on DJ Droid? I have the analog clock and Power control widget running on the desktop, but after every restart, I get the problem with loading widget error.
Got to delete widget and reload again.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X