OFFICIAL HTC Desire Thread

Well, I think it's MTN...I mean, it's a few of us. I am in Pretoria. Phone is rooted. Phone works, sms off, data off. Use the native texting application. I am beginning to hate mtn more and more.
 
Well, I think it's MTN...I mean, it's a few of us. I am in Pretoria. Phone is rooted. Phone works, sms off, data off. Use the native texting application. I am beginning to hate mtn more and more.

Anybody else having data issues on MTN?

You and cyber have both rooted the phone and both having mtn issues with data - maybe its because you rooted it - you guys using the same rom?
 
Well, I think it's MTN...I mean, it's a few of us. I am in Pretoria. Phone is rooted. Phone works, sms off, data off. Use the native texting application. I am beginning to hate mtn more and more.

Yes, exactly the same problem.
 
Anybody else having data issues on MTN?

You and cyber have both rooted the phone and both having mtn issues with data - maybe its because you rooted it - you guys using the same rom?

DJDroid 1.0R1 I think. Vodacom sims working in my phone though??

And my USSD commands are not working too.
 
DJDroid 1.0R1 I think. Vodacom sims working in my phone though??

And my USSD commands are not working too.

My issue is i cannot install google voice search, everytime i do it force closes, not sure if there is a later version as it used to work on 2.1.
Astro also expires in 1 days time, cannot uninstall and reinstall, errors

can someone help?
 
I'm on MTN, rooted Desire, and I have NO data connection issues whatsoever. No USSD issues either.
 
I'm on MTN, rooted Desire, and I have NO data connection issues whatsoever. No USSD issues either.
Same story, rooted, LeeDroid ROM, on Vodacom though, but no SMS/Call/USSD problems at all.
 
Guys, you might want to avoid the Froyo ROMs. A lot of people have been reporting bad battery life since moving to Froyo, as there isn't a proper HTC Froyo ROM to work off. I had the same issues, and I've decided to jump back to 2.1 for now.
 
DJ Droid for me as well. Went to an MTN shop, and the guy couldn't help me. He did say someone had some strange mms problem today, where it worked and now it does not. Gonna 808 quick and come back to vent.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X