South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Just checked with my friend's Vodacom sim. 3G/data works on my phone with his sim.
***sigh*** Why is there always a stock problem with HTC....
Try call some other MTN shops? I called 2 shops and one of them have like one left......
Hi, not my SIM, the sim can't connect to 3G although it's available. Just tested this in the another handset.then its ur sim card.not the fone.call mtn and tell them
Well, I think it's MTN...I mean, it's a few of us. I am in Pretoria. Phone is rooted. Phone works, sms off, data off. Use the native texting application. I am beginning to hate mtn more and more.
Well, I think it's MTN...I mean, it's a few of us. I am in Pretoria. Phone is rooted. Phone works, sms off, data off. Use the native texting application. I am beginning to hate mtn more and more.
Anybody else having data issues on MTN?
You and cyber have both rooted the phone and both having mtn issues with data - maybe its because you rooted it - you guys using the same rom?
DJDroid 1.0R1 I think. Vodacom sims working in my phone though??
And my USSD commands are not working too.
HAHAHAH just had to share this with my supperior Desire brothers
iPhone 4 Recall?
http://www.news24.com/SciTech/News/...ck? :D thank goodness i bought a Desire now
Same story, rooted, LeeDroid ROM, on Vodacom though, but no SMS/Call/USSD problems at all.I'm on MTN, rooted Desire, and I have NO data connection issues whatsoever. No USSD issues either.
Guys, you might want to avoid the Froyo ROMs