Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

If Aus do what we usually do, and double after 34-37 overs, let's call it 35, they can get close to 500 by the looks of it.
 
Pakistan 339/6 (50.0 ov)
United Arab Emirates 210/8 (50.0 ov)
Pakistan won by 129 runs

So in the end, Pakistan manage to hold on to a 129-run victory over UAE, but you can hardly call it impressive as they allowed them to bat through their full quota, which would have seemed quite unfathomable after they had them languishing at 25 for 3 at one stage. Niggles to Mohammad Irfan, and then Sohail Khan, hurt Pakistan's bowling resources early on, and team management will be hoping they are fit and ready for Pakistan's next crucial encounter against South Africa. Shaiman Anwar moved to the top of the World Cup run-charts after another meaningful innings for his side.
 
Lol, I thought the Pakis were chasing a good NRR. How does that help them?
 
easy 400 on the cards here, if they really go beserk, the World record could be under threat...
 
easy 400 on the cards here, if they really go beserk, the World record could be under threat...

Yeah, they bat deep and have some big hitters to come :( Come on Afghanistan, don't let them do it! Keep these two in if you have to!
 
That must have hurt like a mofo
David Warner is such a c unt, now he is targeting kids in the crowd!!! :mad::p

Notice how the kids, I assume father, is on his phone and not paying attention! Even after his kid is hit he doesn't hang up! Had that ball hit the kid on the head, it could have been fatal! Yet the father doesn't seem all that concerned... As a parent I find that a little odd? Or am I over reacting?
 
The foreign Indians at work are upset that Warner could get to Sharma's record...so now I'm supporting Warner :twisted:

Pretend it's a sheep caught in a fence and get stuck in, Davey!
 
David Warner is such a c unt, now he is targeting kids in the crowd!!! :mad::p

Notice how the kids, I assume father, is on his phone and not paying attention! Even after his kid is hit he doesn't hang up! Had that ball hit the kid on the head, it could have been fatal! Yet the father doesn't seem all that concerned... As a parent I find that a little odd? Or am I over reacting?

They're from Afganistan, they're used to being bombed.
 
David Warner is such a c unt, now he is targeting kids in the crowd!!! :mad::p

Notice how the kids, I assume father, is on his phone and not paying attention! Even after his kid is hit he doesn't hang up! Had that ball hit the kid on the head, it could have been fatal! Yet the father doesn't seem all that concerned... As a parent I find that a little odd? Or am I over reacting?
The old man is arranging his "after-party". Hormones strangling his motor neuron...
 
Oz took the batting powerplay 2 overs early...definitely going to be some huge runs coming unless wickets start falling. Maxwell and Marsh to come in ahead of Clarke the longer this partnership goes.
 
Oz took the batting powerplay 2 overs early...definitely going to be some huge runs coming unless wickets start falling. Maxwell and Marsh to come in ahead of Clarke the longer this partnership goes.

Lol, jinxed.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X