Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

Anyone know what the words are of the CWC theme ditty? I just can't make out what the male voice is singing.

This

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 official song lyrics

It is time for us

You are alone

And what if I just got your (Uhhh)

In the background was the growing struggle

Between two great powers

Who shaped the Post-War world

Tell me you got the power

And I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

And I say no, no, no

Tell me you got the power

And I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

And I say no, no, no

No, I say (Uhhh)

No, I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

Oh, I say (Uhhh)

No, I say (Uhhh)

No, I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

No, I say (Uhhh)


You know sometimes I remember

I have to say it was all you had

Just let me take my time

What if I got mason stages in our hands


It is time for us

You are alone

And what if I just got your (Uhhh)

In the background was the growing struggle

Between two great powers

Who shaped the Post-War world

Tell me you got the power

And I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

And I say no, no, no

Tell me you got the power

And I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

And I say no, no, no

No, I say (Uhhh)

No, I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

Oh, I say (Uhhh)

No, I say (Uhhh)

No, I say (Uhhh)

You say you got the power

No, I say (Uhhh)
 
I've only seen one well timed shot in this innings so far and that was a straight drive by RR for a boundary.
 
Professional cricketers and they don't know how to run between wickets...julle gaan mekaar uit die donnerse grond uit hardloop
 
Well done to NZ for slowing our run rate down. But this is a slow pitch. Duminy and Tahir need do it for us!
 
Sun definitely out now...batting to get a bit easier hopefully. Especially with the part timer on...we need to tick it over at 5's and take the bad ball when it comes.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X