Stefanmuller
Expert Member
Anyone know what the words are of the CWC theme ditty? I just can't make out what the male voice is singing.
"I like to bla bla bla, I like to moooove!" Something like that.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Anyone know what the words are of the CWC theme ditty? I just can't make out what the male voice is singing.
Anyone know what the words are of the CWC theme ditty? I just can't make out what the male voice is singing.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 official song lyrics
It is time for us
You are alone
And what if I just got your (Uhhh)
In the background was the growing struggle
Between two great powers
Who shaped the Post-War world
Tell me you got the power
And I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
And I say no, no, no
Tell me you got the power
And I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
And I say no, no, no
No, I say (Uhhh)
No, I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
Oh, I say (Uhhh)
No, I say (Uhhh)
No, I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
No, I say (Uhhh)
You know sometimes I remember
I have to say it was all you had
Just let me take my time
What if I got mason stages in our hands
It is time for us
You are alone
And what if I just got your (Uhhh)
In the background was the growing struggle
Between two great powers
Who shaped the Post-War world
Tell me you got the power
And I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
And I say no, no, no
Tell me you got the power
And I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
And I say no, no, no
No, I say (Uhhh)
No, I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
Oh, I say (Uhhh)
No, I say (Uhhh)
No, I say (Uhhh)
You say you got the power
No, I say (Uhhh)
I stemTake the runs from wherever they come
Not too unhappy with this start. How many overs has Boult bowled? 7 is it? And Southee?