So who is getting up at 02:45 to watch the game from 03:00 onwards?
me, I'll probably wake up at 2:30 so I can get team news, pitch report and see the toss.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
So who is getting up at 02:45 to watch the game from 03:00 onwards?
So who is getting up at 02:45 to watch the game from 03:00 onwards?
I nearly posted a response there, but I figure he is just shouting into the storm. he did deserve the ban tbh.
meh. good riddance
So who is getting up at 02:45 to watch the game from 03:00 onwards?
I'll pvr the game. Will wake up a 5am and will watch till 7am. I fast forward between balls. I can watch an over in about a minute so by 7am I'll be up-to-date. Then off to the office where I will watch a live feed, probably Supersports (will listen to Radio 2000 commentary during the 30 minute commute to work).
I think AB is going to play a magical knock for us tomorrow.
I'm hoping he won't need to at all with the top order taking control
Very wishful thinking! Boult and Southee have been unplayable so far! Likely to continue tomorrow! First 10 overs are going to critical! Going to be scary to watch!
Very wishful thinking! Boult and Southee have been unplayable so far! Likely to continue tomorrow! First 10 overs are going to critical! Going to be scary to watch!
I hope AB has a magical innings after coming in at the 30th over. If he comes in before the 10th over is over, his magical innings might be just enough to keep us in the game. If he can come in after 30 overs, then he can put us ahead of the game.
So, revert back to what works for us - slow in the first 10-15, then accelerate
So, revert back to what works for us - slow in the first 10-15, then accelerate