killadoob
Honorary Master
Lilg thats rubbish dude, if your the best you will win the tournament.
You need to perform on the day or you lose, simple as that.
You need to perform on the day or you lose, simple as that.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yup it is very interesting and i really hope the 2 best teams get into the final.
What they could do lilg is make the final a 3 legged affair possibly.
I disagree. I can't think of any other sport's World cup final that is a best of three event. Football has a once-off final, so does rugby. Why should cricket be any different?
Not really hey, pakistan on their day can nail anyone, sri lanka are unbeaten and can easily take us out.
This is not easy and i do not think paki's will be a walk over nor do i think sri lanka.
To give SA a better chance?![]()
Probably World series baseball and NBA I think. (Yanks think they're the world)I disagree. I can't think of any other sport's World cup final that is a best of three event. Football has a once-off final, so does rugby. Why should cricket be any different?
I would like Pakis to take it, considering the recent stuff they went through lately. That would really boost them.
Probably World series baseball and NBA I think. (Yanks think they're the world)
I disagree. I can't think of any other sport's World cup final that is a best of three event. Football has a once-off final, so does rugby. Why should cricket be any different?
I meant proper sports.![]()
Wasn't it Pakistan and some other team?Remember,we played Sri Lanka in a warm up match.Gave them a hiding if i remember correctly.
I hear you was just saying that would be better than having a log type system which in my eyes would suck. Alf i know my IQ is low from this t20 going on for so long in the last couple months but the americans always do stuff differently and the world series is an all american thing, not like any other countries get involved. Also your comparing American sports to world cups that involved a range of different countries.
Remember,we played Sri Lanka in a warm up match.Gave them a hiding if i remember correctly.
Not sure if they had mendis in the team.
Wasn't it Pakistan and some other team?