Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I watched the entire game and 5 minutes seemed perfectly fair. The game flowed nicely enough. SAF had the same complaint after the Aston Villa game. I think he's just become accustomed to the fergie-time at the end of the Man City game.
 
As a United Supporter I would like to the team to win everything even the friendlies. Would of love the FA cup (#%%$%*#@ DISSAPPOINTING)...

Still hurting over here after getting kicked out:(
 
I have sympathy, my Hammers also out after such a promising start against Arsenal :(
 
Carrots are carrots. What part of losing to Leeds don't you manure guys understand? Do you really and honestly think SAF wanted to lose this game? Don't fool yourselves, he is bitter.

Dating back 30/40 years you will know that Leeds were the traditional enemy; forget the Man derbies, Leeds were the foe. Ask any old ManU supporter.

+ 100. There are ALOT of quiet Man U supporters here at work today.
 
Happens not nice to get kicked out but we willl still push for the League and CL
 
Can't wait for the Man City v Man Utd game. If its anything like the last time they met it should be a brilliant game to watch. Viva La Wednesday.
 
Can't wait for the Man City v Man Utd game. If its anything like the last time they met it should be a brilliant game to watch. Viva La Wednesday.
Need a win to get the spirits back up - another lose by another long standing enemy resulting in another cup exit is too much at this stage...:cry:
 
gosh Berbatov is just not cutting it.

if he ain't on the ball...he is screaming like a pansy about everything...he holds the ball to much...he should go back to Spurs...he can't fit in the Manchester Uniteds play. plus he has no pace.

We played pathetic against Leeds!
Gibson proved that he can't do anything else besides shoot...i never saw him supply the forwards with a decent 40 yard pass the whole game..all he did was have two shots on goal from 30 yards out.

we need Hargreaves back...our midfield is up to ****. Anderson/Scholes + Hargreaves/Fletcher will = winning games like crazy

c'mon , lets hope Mame Diouf + Rooney will be a good partnership! We just have to wait till Wednesday to see our new signing!!!

C'mon Mame! Do it for Africa l0l.
 
@UltimateWarez: I wouldn't drop Valencia. Recently he has been the only one performing most games. Him and Rooney.
 
Can't wait for the Man City v Man Utd game. If its anything like the last time they met it should be a brilliant game to watch. Viva La Wednesday.

Seeing as United "didn't see the FA Cup as a priority" it's goin' be interesting to see which team SAF puts out for the League Cup (presumably that should be even lower down the trophy pecking list).:D
 
Seeing as United "didn't see the FA Cup as a priority" it's goin' be interesting to see which team SAF puts out for the League Cup (presumably that should be even lower down the trophy pecking list).:D

I must admit I want the citizens to win. So, if SAF wants to play a team of youngsters and I'm backing his decision :whistle:
 
@UltimateWarez: I wouldn't drop Valencia. Recently he has been the only one performing most games. Him and Rooney.

when did i drop him? i was talking about centre midfield :D Valencia has been our best buy and is proving himself at United.

He is improving game by game and yesterday he even used his left foot:love: he already has 7 goals in all comps i think? 5 in the league and 2 in UCL.
 
TBH I think going out of the FA Cup and this season's busy schedule could be beneficial to United :)
 
@UlimateWarez: lol soz misread your post, thought you just wanted fletcher/anderson/scholes/hargreaves :P:P.
 
I think you guys are missing the point: No one is happy we're out the Cup, we just recognise that you can't win everything every year (and in the case of most of the other clubs, anything any year), and if we have to win something, we'd prefer the League.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X