Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah quite disappointed about the exit seeing as we havent won the FA Cup in ages.

Although it seems United just cant get it right in the FA Cup nowadays.
 
All my ManU buddies were rooting for the local treble this year.

Have chatted to most of them in the last hour and they are very very p*ssed off.
 
All my ManU buddies were rooting for the local treble this year.

Have chatted to most of them in the last hour and they are very very p*ssed off.

Weird.

I would have thought the important thing is to finally surpass dear old Pool's 18 TIMES which they have been reminding us of for the last 20 years since they last won the league.

FA Cup hasn't been any good for ages. Which is a pity if you ask me.
 
LoL

Now suddenly the FA cup is a waste of time.

Gotta love United supporters :D
 
+ 1. wait till AC knock them out of CL and see the how that cup is a waste.

Even if AC does knock United out (which I really doubt), I wouldn't be that bummed. Priority is to kick the rat-scouse bastards off tying for most League wins.

Anyway, I reckon this year is Real Madrid for the CL.
 
I wonder why everybody tips Real Madrid for the CL. They are playing pretty crappy football for all their money spent.

They have been second best to Barcelona all season. Have lost more games than Barca in La Liga. Lost to AC Milan in the CL.

Yet people still think they will be the ones who will lift the CL.

No ways.
 
Consider for one second the way the two teams lost.

Barca lost in the closing minutes by a wonder strike, only the second shot on goal for Rubin.

Real Madrid got played off the park by A C Milan.

Also, Barca's only loss for the ENTIRE season was against Rubin.

Think about it.
 
True, doesnt matter if u win by an inch or a mile - a win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Just merely stating that everybody seems to think Madrid will win the CL but its the same people who dont really watch them play.

Last night they failed to score against a team laying in the 13th place in La Liga. They are not that great.
 
Carrots are carrots. What part of losing to Leeds don't you manure guys understand? Do you really and honestly think SAF wanted to lose this game? Don't fool yourselves, he is bitter.

Dating back 30/40 years you will know that Leeds were the traditional enemy; forget the Man derbies, Leeds were the foe. Ask any old ManU supporter.
 
Leeds used to be a forminable force and forged many rivalries particularly with Man Utd. SAF is fuming, just read the news. I laughed when I saw SAF was complaining about extra time again (lol?).
 
Leeds used to be a forminable force and forged many rivalries particularly with Man Utd. SAF is fuming, just read the news. I laughed when I saw SAF was complaining about extra time again (lol?).
I think it's the united supporters (here) who don't mind losing the FA cup not SAF...

On the extra time, maybe they should let SAF decide how much should be added like Rafa suggested regarding him always complaining re: fixtures:)
 
I think it's the united supporters (here) who don't mind losing the FA cup not SAF...

On the extra time, maybe they should let SAF decide how much should be added like Rafa suggested regarding him always complaining re: fixtures:)

This.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has indicated that he has given his players the famous hairdryer treatment after their defeat to Leeds.

"You have to view that performance in its right light. I am shocked by the performance because our preparation for the game was very good.

"But we never got going. The quality of the passing and whole performance was bad."

He added: "Leeds had far bigger appetite than us. Human beings can always surprise you but we didn't expect that today.

"We didn't start right, Leeds got their goal and it was something to hold onto. We spoke about Beckford's pace up front and we were caught napping."

Ferguson could also not resist a dig at match official Chris Foy, believing there should have been more than the five minutes of added time at the end.

He said: "The referee gave five minutes (injury time).

"That is an insult to the game and the players out there."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X