Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! We've been drawn against Ajax. Dream draw for me, as Ajax are my second favourite team :)

Gonna see Ajax get pwned - I hope :p

Then again why would it be a dream draw? wouldn't you rather see United and Ajax reach the final instead of playing each other now...

The match there after is either against Locomotiv Moscow or Bilbao - lets hope the Spanish can take the Russians - not keen on our boys flying off to Russia for a match on Thursday
 
Carrick is suppose to be a playmaker whenever he is given the opportunity to play. He is suppose to read the game thus putting the attacking mid fielder and two strikers in good positions. He is suppose to play both the roles of a CAM and CDM at the moment. And as already been said he only managed to do that, well every other game.The reason is as Cowbrains already mentioned is because we don't have any other options but to make use of him. I will not be surprised if he gets shown the door once we have secured another(decent) midfielder. Rooney is an all out striker, but because of the shortage of mid fielders, decent ones at that, he have to play deep. So laying out the role of what a CDM is means nothing. The coach instruct players to do a certain task for at a given time and day as the circumstances permits. Another good example is Giggs who was task to play at Left Back at one stage. My point is Carrick might be a CDM, but he is task with controlling the midfield and my friend he fails miserable, well with the od game like the last one where he actually deserve man of the match.
dumbest post I've ever seen bawahahahahahahhaahaha
 
Damn Carrick's goal was awesome. I must say he's been playing well the last few games. Never watched the QPR game, but from what I heard, he controlled the game really well.
 
At least he's shut up for now. What an idiot. A CDM who is supposed to be a CAM? What?

lol I wanted to give up baiting him (his like 10 year old or something) but each time he posted he just dug a deeper hole it was funny, I couldn't help myself :)
 
[video=youtube;uvFvxfAA94A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvFvxfAA94A&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

That takes some balls :D
 
talk about elbow to a person's head... this one didn't see anything...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X