Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article regarding an interview that Harry Redknapp did a few weeks ago...
He mentioned that Spurs had already last season sometime, struck a deal with Madrid for Modric. I think they had first option on him or something after Spurs rejected Chelski.

But it does seem like Modric ONLY wanted RM. Too bad, he could have been great at MUFC or even Chelski.
Now he's off to warm the bench for 1 of the Real stars :)
 
yeah well he is a lost case ...did he move already

he should know his carrier will be over there ..no ways he can win a spot with oezil and di maria and ronaldo ruling the CAM positions
Well I think he is better than Khediera so with him and Alonso in the middle along with those other 3 and a striker, its a pretty good attack. They do need a defender though.
 
Well I think he is better than Khediera so with him and Alonso in the middle along with those other 3 and a striker, its a pretty good attack. They do need a defender though.

Khedira is more of a defensive MF that plays with alonso ...it will only mean they go towards a diamond and not the 4 2 3 1
 
Van Persie deal completed

Robin van Persie has completed his medical, agreed personal terms and signed for Manchester United on a four-year contract until June 2016.

The 29 year-old Dutch striker joins the club in time for the start of the 2012/13 Premier League season.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “Robin is a world-class striker with a proven record in England and in European football. His talents need no introduction to our fans – he has scored a number of goals against us in some classic battles with his former club. His movement, finishing and all-round ability are outstanding.”

Robin van Persie said: “It’s an honour to sign for Manchester United. I am looking forward to following in the footsteps of so many great strikers, bringing my experience and playing my part to help the team compete for the biggest trophies in the game. I can’t wait to get started.”

http://www.manutd.com/en/RobinVanPe...n-van-persie-signs-for-manchester-united.aspx
 
The one thing I love about this signing compared to our recent ones is that I dont have to check youtube video's about him :D
 
interesting squad number for RVP ....31
im sure he will snap up the no. 9 jersey once berba finally moves.
 
interesting squad number for RVP ....31
im sure he will snap up the no. 9 jersey once berba finally moves.
Shame poor Berbie but yeah I think he will

Will I be considered fickle if I go get RVP put on my new white Away kit:D
 
yes -- go and sign a holding/ball winning midfielder now -- anderson is a CHOP and scholes will play 50% of games is we lucky...
Who do you have in mind?

Personally I think he is looking for a LB as he has Cleverly and Carrick who will play that hassling ball winning role in the Middle
 
Anderson is an attacking midfielder. SAF ruined him by playing him out of position.

Yep he was bought to replace scholes ...and well he ended up playing all over

i still think he has one of the best visions when it comes to passing

and Dbecks i just got a smile on my face seeing RvP sitting with SAF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X