Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RvP what a goal to equalise!

You can't tell me you didn't want him at Utd.
 
Last edited:
Kagawa is Captain of my fantasy team this week. Good to see him amongst the goals :D
 
Our defense was shocking. Like swiss cheese. Fulham looked like they would score everytime they got in the box.

Fulham were definitely the better team after they scored their 2nd goal. Dembele was great.

Other than that I think we were alright. Kagawa was great again.

Rooney will be out with that cut on his thigh.
 
Our defense was shocking. Like swiss cheese. Fulham looked like they would score everytime they got in the box.

Fulham were definitely the better team after they scored their 2nd goal. Dembele was great.

Other than that I think we were alright. Kagawa was great again.

Rooney will be out with that cut on his thigh.

We'll be better when we have a back four that plays together regularly, and Carrick to shield them.
 
We'll be better when we have a back four that plays together regularly, and Carrick to shield them.

Definitely. Evans on the bench means he should start next game. Rafael did great to get forward but still looks poor defensively.

Looks like Rooney will be out for 4 weeks.
 
Our defense was shocking. Like swiss cheese. Fulham looked like they would score everytime they got in the box.

Fulham were definitely the better team after they scored their 2nd goal. Dembele was great.

Other than that I think we were alright. Kagawa was great again.

Rooney will be out with that cut on his thigh.
He looks promising. Reminds me a little bit of Park + added skill :D
 
RvP. What a finish!! And Kagawa looking sharp.

Btw I just got a new United away sweater. I cant decide what name to print on the back.

I don't wanna go with the new signings. so no RvP or Kagawa

Was thinking Valencia, Vidic or Scholes. Someone even suggested Cantona hah
 
RvP. What a finish!! And Kagawa looking sharp.

Btw I just got a new United away sweater. I cant decide what name to print on the back.

I don't wanna go with the new signings. so no RvP or Kagawa

Was thinking Valencia, Vidic or Scholes. Someone even suggested Cantona hah

I would do Scholes, but with 18. Or Giggs. Legends!
 
Last season I would've been concerned. Now that we have Kagawa and RvP, I'm kinda happy. Will give us a chance to see what type of partnership they can form.

Rooney would be wise to hit the gym while he's out injured.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X