Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrick isnt Dembele - the difference between ok and great!

True. But Dembele is more attack than defensive minded. We have enough attack minded players. I'd prefer a straight up CDM. One who barely attacks but constantly sits behind the midfield and in front of the defense.

Carrick is 31 now. We should start looking for a replacement. I don't see Cleverley and Anderson being our future midfield. They'll leave the back 4 way too exposed.
 
True. But Dembele is more attack than defensive minded. We have enough attack minded players. I'd prefer a straight up CDM. One who barely attacks but constantly sits behind the midfield and in front of the defense.

Carrick is 31 now. We should start looking for a replacement. I don't see Cleverley and Anderson being our future midfield. They'll leave the back 4 way too exposed.

I like Cleverly, still a youngster with loads of potential. The problem I think is he should be an understudy atm and not a regular starter.
 
Great goal by RVP (so glad we took that injured one hit wonder of Arsenals hands, now they can go and score freely without him hindering them:D)

Defense is terrible but Glad Raf is back and before the bigger games come we should be looking better.

PLEASE SIGN DEMBELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pointless having Dembele, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP don't you think?????
 
True. But Dembele is more attack than defensive minded. We have enough attack minded players. I'd prefer a straight up CDM. One who barely attacks but constantly sits behind the midfield and in front of the defense.

Carrick is 31 now. We should start looking for a replacement. I don't see Cleverley and Anderson being our future midfield. They'll leave the back 4 way too exposed.

Pointless having Dembele, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP don't you think?????

Against us he had 80 touches, a 98% pass accuracy, had 2 shots, made 3 key passes, won 7 tackles & completed 9 dribbles

He is a Carrick times a million. No one could get the ball off him and he bullied our MF. We struggle against these types of MF's (like with City and Toure or Newcastle with Tiote not forgetting Felony of Everton)
 
Last edited:
Pointless having Dembele, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP don't you think?????

Not really. City have Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri and Silva and still need Toure. He's a box to box rather than only attacking.
 
Not really. City have Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri and Silva and still need Toure. He's a box to box rather than only attacking.

What I was trying to say is:

If Dembele plays where's Kagawa gonna sit? Lets not forget Cleverley...

Unless you expecting him to play as CDM...
 
What I was trying to say is:

If Dembele plays where's Kagawa gonna sit? Lets not forget Cleverley...

Unless you expecting him to play as CDM...
The team we started with on Sat minus Clev or Ando - all the great attacking we had plus the combative aspect as well
 
What I was trying to say is:

If Dembele plays where's Kagawa gonna sit? Lets not forget Cleverley...

Unless you expecting him to play as CDM...

I know what you're saying, but it's a squad game. I'd like to have quality players in every area of the park even when one or two get injured (Cleverly, Anderson), or when others get old as f.uck (Giggs, Scholes).
 
So we've been drawn in group h with Braga, Galatasaray and CFR Cluj. Galatasaray and CFR Cluj are a bit of a travel.
Im pretty happy with those teams, couldnt of went much better and its not the worst of travelling (better than Russia as well)
 
i was sitting in front of the tv and praying.....

:twisted:Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!:twisted:
 
i was sitting in front of the tv and praying.....

:twisted:Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!:twisted:
I was hoping we didnt get Valencia and Montpellier
 
So we've been drawn in group h with Braga, Galatasaray and CFR Cluj. Galatasaray and CFR Cluj are a bit of a travel.

Welcome to the Champions League. Feels like we're in a group with Bolton, Leeds and Sunderland!

Can't decide if I'd rather have had Ajax, Real Madrid and Dortmund ... wait, I can :-)))

Hope this doesn't come back to bite me! Roll on 19 September Man U v Galatasaray!
 
i was sitting in front of the tv and praying.....

:twisted:Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!
Please not Basel!!!!:twisted:


And why not? We need to return last years favour
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X