Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty news circulating at the moment about Fergies imminent retirement.

Yeah whats all this talk about his retirement?

If its true, one would say maybe everybody has been wrong about Mourinho going to Chelsea - he could be going to Manchester!
 
All the rumours are speculating from this

Both The Times and The Telegraph cite sources close to the first-team squad saying that the United players have been told to ready themselves for a "significant announcement" from their manager.

I rate he's going to tell them that Ronaldo will be joining Manchester United this off season :D
 
:erm:

This is awkward now. SAF has been manager of Utd my whole life time...
 
End of an era. Thank you for all the good times. Easily the greatest of all time.
 
As I said here

That was a little unexpected :/

Wow. Even as an Arsenal supporter I've always regarded Sir Alex as the best the game has ever seen. Even when Arsenal & Man U were 'rivals'.
 
Good riddance. Football in England will be better off without this old geezer.

\Celebration
 
Good riddance. Football in England will be better off without this old geezer.

\Celebration

I'm sorry, but this is frankly disgusting. No one calling themselves a fan of football should be reveling in Ferguson's retirement.

I honestly am at a loss for words- one cannot fathom just how massive a loss he is to football.
 
I think Moyes will be the next manager. I don't see UNited paying 20mil to buyout Mourinho's contract.

As much as opposing teams dislike Fergie, he is (for now) a great manager. Moyes/Harry for me is the likely choices to replace him. But too be honest, is this the downfall of Utd. Has Fergie been the glue that has kept Utd winning trophies with honestly mediocre squads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X