Woah, Mancini sacked... came sooner than I thought it would..
United thread, not City thread
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Woah, Mancini sacked... came sooner than I thought it would..
United thread, not City thread![]()
Woah, Mancini sacked... came sooner than I thought it would..
The billionaires dont tolerate winless campaignsI don't understand why he had to be sacked. What did he do wrong to deserve this?
I don't understand why he had to be sacked. What did he do wrong to deserve this?
If Mourino does come to Chelsea he will take over a crap squad.
Biggest illusion of English football - he should turn to magic when he is done coz he is also so good at disappearing in games..yay he was brilliant
and RvP won goal of the season against villa and fans player of the year
Biggest illusion of English football - he should turn to magic when he is done coz he is also so good at disappearing in games..![]()
Don't bother.
Carrick under-appreciation again?
WrongYes. No goals = he must be schit kind of thing, I'm guessing.
Carrick is behind play, lost and totally non-influential 95% of the time - thanks for the 5% Gary