Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mourino does come to Chelsea he will take over a crap squad.

Are we watching the same league? I am not even a Chelsea supporter but have to admit they have an excellent squad. Could do with a a couple of fresh faces but overall they have class all over the park. IMO they have one of the best midfields in the premiership.

Back to Utd topic :D I am not a Man U supporter but I think that Moyes is a good manager for the club. I honestly don't think Man Utd will drop into oblivion. I think it will be a tough ask for Moyes to win the league in his first year but I do reckon if they don't they will still be up in 2nd or 3rd position. Once he has found his feet in a year or two (if not even sooner) and with the help from fergie from the board, I think Man Utd will then have another youngish manager that will manage them long term and to more trophies. So don't write Moyes off in the first season, I think he will get to the managerial level MAn Utd are expecting him too.
 
247586_10151588933192521_672078786_n.jpg
 
yay he was brilliant

and RvP won goal of the season against villa and fans player of the year
Biggest illusion of English football - he should turn to magic when he is done coz he is also so good at disappearing in games..:D
 
Carrick is brilliant , easily Uniteds best player.

[video=youtube;XDgAC2dQfqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDgAC2dQfqM[/video]
 
Last edited:
Carrick is behind play, lost and totally non-influential 95% of the time - thanks for the 5% Gary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X