Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;DHyRmppm2Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DHyRmppm2Ow[/video]

How isn't this a straight red card?

It's a valid sporting injury! nothing doing :p

I find it strange when a person gets a serious injured caused by the other player nothing happens yet when a guy fakes it and rolls around the opponent gets carded for it.

In Football: acting gets you rewards, whilst real injury just gets you stretchered off
 
[video=youtube;DHyRmppm2Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DHyRmppm2Ow[/video]

How isn't this a straight red card?

I wouldn't have carded him. However, in light of the Nani sending-off this should be a 10-game suspension for violent conduct.
 
rvp-potm-300x400.png


RvP taking a new number for next season. 9?

How do you know?
 
Return of the old Rafael :D

Boring game until the last 10 minutes.. Never a red but honestly, don't be stupid.
 
Yeah was a yellow, not a red. Did you see Luiz lying on the ground smiling?

Can we put the "Webb is a United supporter" argument to bed? Chelsea's goal shouldn't have been as Ramires clipped Rooney at the beginning of the build up to the goal.

Disappointed in United. Yes we're champions but we should still go out to win every game.
 
Yeah was a yellow, not a red. Did you see Luiz lying on the ground smiling?

Stupid red card by Webb. But I think he did it to bring some sort of control to the game. He was losing it...

Chelsea's goal shouldn't have been as Ramires clipped Rooney at the beginning of the build up to the goal.

Watch the replays- they have shown them enough times. If Shrek decides to take a tumble from a clean tackle, and your defence isn't able clear the ball, then you can't whine that the goal shouldn't have stood.
 
Stupid red card by Webb. But I think he did it to bring some sort of control to the game. He was losing it...



Watch the replays- they have shown them enough times. If Shrek decides to take a tumble from a clean tackle, and your defence isn't able clear the ball, then you can't whine that the goal shouldn't have stood.

I watched the replays. Ramires clipped Rooney on his calf BEFORE he got the ball. But yes was a crap clearance by the defence.
 
I watched the replays. Ramires clipped Rooney on his calf BEFORE he got the ball.

True. But no point complaining about it now. Also Giggs prevented the ball from coming out of our half and gave the ball away, leading to the goal. Silly.
 
On a side note- I was rather impressed by the female linesman (lineswoman)? We need more of those, instead of seeing the likes of Phil Dowd flagging...
 
Sian Massey. She's usually spot on with her calls.

Apparently she is the most accurate so far this season.

She was the assistant in one of our games the other day and I was very impressed with her. All her offside calls were spot on.
 
True. But no point complaining about it now. Also Giggs prevented the ball from coming out of our half and gave the ball away, leading to the goal. Silly.

While I'm annoyed we lost with such a weak goal... I'll give the lads a break as they've already done the hard work.

If we were still in the hunt for the title, Chelsea would has lost. They were extremely poor... They were fortunate that we were worse than them.

Jones needs to work on his final pass/shot for next season. He can be our next Keane without the madness. I also like Rooney in the midfield. He just needs not to be casual in his passing at times.
 
Disappointed in the lineup. Kagawa should have played in Cleverley's position, Giggs should never play 90 minutes.

While I'm annoyed we lost with such a weak goal... I'll give the lads a break as they've already done the hard work.

If we were still in the hunt for the title, Chelsea would has lost. They were extremely poor... They were fortunate that we were worse than them.

Jones needs to work on his final pass/shot for next season. He can be our next Keane without the madness. I also like Rooney in the midfield. He just needs not to be casual in his passing at times.

Clev and Ando make a good partnership, MF was much faster and more flowing, able to run past players and hassle. Lots of energy and they have the quality which will be brought out with more game time. And if you personally dont like those 2, there are those type of players with more quality out there to buy. Alternatively, we can play Rooney there with one of those 2

Not sure why Rooney or Kagawa didnt play and why Jones keeps being played in MF - makes a better DF and better than Evans

Giggs shoudnt be playing for 90 - agreed (Fergie stated he wanted to freshen up the team and plays Giggs?!?!?). Giggs should not be starting - if Valencia can get a start, I dont see why Nani or Young (on cruches cant start)
 
Clev and Ando make a good partnership, MF was much faster and more flowing, able to run past players and hassle. Lots of energy and they have the quality which will be brought out with more game time. And if you personally dont like those 2, there are those type of players with more quality out there to buy. Alternatively, we can play Rooney there with one of those 2

Not sure why Rooney or Kagawa didnt play and why Jones keeps being played in MF - makes a better DF and better than Evans

Giggs shoudnt be playing for 90 - agreed (Fergie stated he wanted to freshen up the team and plays Giggs?!?!?). Giggs should not be starting - if Valencia can get a start, I dont see why Nani or Young (on cruches cant start)

Anderson can't last a full game though. So you need a back up player for him.
 
Plenty news circulating at the moment about Fergies imminent retirement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X